Here in this article, I am going to tell an easy method about how to use the WhatsApp web. and how to use the WhatsApp web on the desktop PC or tablet.
WhatsApp web allows you to send and receive online messages on your desktop PC or tablet. while doing any work on laptops or tablets through WhatsApp web you can instantly send and receive online messages.
Before using the WhatsApp web you must have to know about what is WhatsApp web and how to use it.
What is WhatsApp Web is it safe to use?
WhatsApp web is nothing but it is the web browser.it is the same as WhatsApp messenger which you can use in your mobile phones and it has no different functionalities.
WhatsApp web is not another account it is the same account in which you are presently using WhatsApp account in your mobile phones. By using a web browser you can simply access the same account on two devices.
If you send or receive any messages through WhatsApp web that same messages will be available on your WhatsApp account which you are presently connected to your mobile phones.
suppose if you delete any messages through WhatsApp web, automatically it will be deleted on WhatsApp in your mobile phones you can also change your WhatsApp display pics(DP) through WhatsApp web. and you can also see your contact status on the WhatsApp web.
simply WhatsApp web has the same functionalities the same as WhatsApp messenger. but if you use WhatsApp web your WhatsApp account will be synced across so you can use WhatsApp on both devices.
How to use the WhatsApp web on PC?
Follow these simple steps on how to use the WhatsApp web on your Desktop PC or Tablet.
- First, open WhatsApp on your mobile
- Next click on 3 dots(…at the upper left side of the screen)there you can appear WhatsApp web, open WhatsApp Web/Desktop.
- Now open a web browser like (chrome or any browser)on your PC and enter web.WhatsApp.com
- Next by using your mobile phone WhatsApp scanner, you can scan the on-screen QR code.
- Finally, your account will be accessed through your PC.
How to Logout from Whatsapp web?
After completing your works on PC you have to close the WhatsApp web. at that time you think it is not safe to have WhatsApp account opened on a desktop PC or tablet. so you need to logout from the WhatsApp web.
Follow a few steps to logout from WhatsApp Web
- Open WhatsApp on your mobile.
- next click on three dots, after clicking three dots you can appear Whatsapp web.
- Tap on WhatsApp web/desktop.
- There it will show all the active sessions, you can scroll and logout from all the devices.
- finally, you logged out from all the devices.
Alternatively, you can also Logout from web.whatsapp.com
These are the simple steps to use the WhatsApp web and logout on desktop PC or Tablet.
Web WhatsApp is very helpful to access WhatsApp Messages and check statuses online, It is reliable and safe. Whatsapp web is official and it requires internet on both devices, Where app installed and where WhatsApp web is scanned.